Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hi-Life?


I previously misspelled the name of one local convenience store, Hi-Life - here is that chain's website. Hi-Life! You'll see a link eventually at the top of Hi-Life's page that reads, "English" - that's a useful one.

Today has been less than fun, esp. for Nathan - he's had a bad cold for a couple of days now & was not able to sleep easily last night, so Amy & I are quite exhausted & he's miserable, coughing & wrinkling-up his little face regularly to cry for his mother. I wish there was more we could do for him, above & beyond taking him to the local pediatrician, which we did this morning. He was seen by a physician for about 30 minutes & received prescription medication afterwards for $300 NTD (or approximately $9.50 US). That's noteworthy, as Nathan & I are still waiting for our Alien Registration Cards to come in the snail mail, i.e., we're basically uninsured. We hope he recovers soon. Until then, we'll likely be staying indoors a lot, as it continues to rain/drizzle with rather low (for Taiwan) temperatures. Winter.

1 comment:

SavePangolins.org said...

Poor Baby. Poor Jamie! Sorry to hear the little one isn't feeling well. Hang in there! lovelovelove