Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our Neighborhood on Google Maps


A satellite image of our neighborhood in Taipei can be seen here. Our building faces the street (Route 101) near the green arrow & has a swimming pool behind it. (You'll need to close the informational "balloon" on the map in order to see all of this.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this on Google Earth too, which made me happy. Its nice to be able to zoom in on you guys and look around your neighborhood. They need to improve the resolution so I can see what kind of street food you have there though...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, Amy and Nathan,

Those pictures are great! That washing machine looks pretty strange. Is the Dryer a normal one like we use? The food sounds interesting, yum! Jamie, I think Nathan is going to like spending this time with you. Take care.

Love, Mom

CNA said...

Very cool! I hope all is well

Curtis