The following link is for my Picasa site, where I'll be posting photos from our Taiwan/Japan trip, starting with some from our travels today. All of them were taken with my Canon PowerShot S200, which I'm told is pretty low-quality compared to the newfangled cameras on the market these days. In a word: whatever. Enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/jamie.parker
7 comments:
Jamie,
I was great to get your note. We all hope that you and your family have a great adventure over the next year.
Love,
Terry, Rebecca, Ryan and Brittany Dunleavy
So glad y'all are doing well. Amy's family must be delighted to have you!
We miss you guys already. Glad you made it in one piece. Speaking of such, know dis!
We already miss you!
CJ
Jamie and Amy,
It's so cool to hear from you from Taipei. Nathan looks excited too. The Hang will miss you. However, as we well know...The Hang is now global, and I'm hangin' with ya!
It's really nice to see Amy's family too!
Peace and love from Virginia, US.
Pat Cassady (KOH)
Jamie, Amy and Nathan,
Congratulations on a safe trip! Enjoy your time away.
You will be missed but it's so nice to have this connection.
Keep me posted:)
Love
Sue
Jamie,
We missed you today at dual diagnosis training at the University of Maryland. Great to hear from you. Keep in touch!
Happy you made it there safely.
Kathy
Post a Comment